View Profile kylermannn

15 Movie Reviews

The animation is great. The original music is great. The voice acting is great. Its just you know, not all that funny and, as luigiweegy said, progressing way too slow. I loved nameless 6 and always looked forward to more of these, but it just feels off.

Overall, the visual and audio quality is good enough to be up there with some of the best, but it just seems like its not hitting the mark on the comedy and story side.

LazyMuffin responds:

i thank ya and get ya.
its probably because nameless 6 had 10 minute episodes, but they did take a year each to make. were gonna pick it up from here on out, or at least try.

thanksss

I miss you

Awesome! Definitely as good as your first two ninja action's. I was also excited to see that you brought that guy back from the first one haha.

Overall, I thought it was great in every way. Make more like this, and less of the comedy things you've been making recently.

10 Audio Reviews

Awesome song. I freakin love the melody & tone at the beginning and the last breakdown. Would you mind if I make a remix at some point? :]

Freakin love it, I've had it on replay for 15 minutes. I'd definitely say this is one of your best. Great Job!

(I can see this being background music for an indie game. I think it would go great with some sort of city level at night)

BeeFef responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, I think I'm starting to get on a little bit of a roll myself! Appreciate it!

Great stuff again dude. Your melodies are always nothing less than great.

Ayyy, my name is Kyler and I make trance music as a hobby.

31, Male