Immunity Immunity

Freakin love it, I've had it on replay for 15 minutes. I'd definitely say this is one of your best. Great Job!

(I can see this being background music for an indie game. I think it would go great with some sort of city level at night)

BeeFef responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, I think I'm starting to get on a little bit of a roll myself! Appreciate it!

Broken Body Broken Body

The melody and drums were amazing during the second half of the song. They made it sound so intense and emotional. Freakin loved it.

Also, would you be fine with letting me do a remix?

Zipark responds:

Thanks Kylermannn. I'd like to hear your remix of my piece. So yes why not.

~:Lonely Forest:~ ~:Lonely Forest:~

Great stuff again dude. Your melodies are always nothing less than great.

~:Distance:~ ~:Distance:~

I know just what you mean with the melodies, man. I swear 50% of my production time is spent being frustrated while trying to make good ones.

I thought it was great altogether, but, to me, it really shined in the first two and a half minutes. Keep it up dude. I always love seeing your new stuff come up on my fav's box.

Terracosmos Terracosmos

Awesome melody bro, especially in the breakdown towards the middle of the song, holy shit. Freakin loved it.

My only complaint is that a lot of of the song's overall sound felt pretty thin and a little bit weak, especially the chorus.

Definitely good work though, keep it up!

BeeFef responds:

I agree with you that the chorus isn't the best part. I think the sounds could have some more detail or something more along with it there. I appreciate our criticism and your review! And thanks a lot for the follow!

~:Drift:~ ~:Drift:~

Awesome stuff! I loved 0:00-1:15 so much. I feel like the key change at 2:50 was a bit awkward though.

Is it okay if I try a remix of this eventually?

lchavasse responds:

That would be cool, Go ahead!

Paradox Paradox

Yeah, man. Seems like you accidentally cut the lows and mids completely out somehow. If it had them, this would definitely be a solid tune.

ParadoxVatriox responds:

Sorry, I forgot to put in the lowpass for this song! I'll get right on it.

Otabek Kasimov - Meaning Of Life (Original mix) Otabek Kasimov - Meaning Of Life (Original mix)

Awesome sound bro. Love the uplifting feel to it.

Otabek responds:

Thanks bro!! Nice 2 meet you!!

~:Submarine:~ ~:Submarine:~

Sick melody and overall tone man. Loved it

lchavasse responds:

Thanks. :p

Heaven Heaven

Loved it dude. Again with an awesome melody.

Also, is it cool if i remix this guy too?

djahmusic responds:

Yeah, as long as you give us the credit in the description of your remix page.