Nameless 7 Part 4 Nameless 7 Part 4

The animation is great. The original music is great. The voice acting is great. Its just you know, not all that funny and, as luigiweegy said, progressing way too slow. I loved nameless 6 and always looked forward to more of these, but it just feels off.

Overall, the visual and audio quality is good enough to be up there with some of the best, but it just seems like its not hitting the mark on the comedy and story side.

LazyMuffin responds:

i thank ya and get ya.
its probably because nameless 6 had 10 minute episodes, but they did take a year each to make. were gonna pick it up from here on out, or at least try.

thanksss

Ninja Action New Year2015 Ninja Action New Year2015

I miss you

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

Awesome! Definitely as good as your first two ninja action's. I was also excited to see that you brought that guy back from the first one haha.

Overall, I thought it was great in every way. Make more like this, and less of the comedy things you've been making recently.

Ninja Action - 3 Ninja Action - 3

Everything you make is awesome (although the first ninja action was the best by far). Keep up the good work.

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

Dont stop making these man. They're freaking amazing.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Amazing

You somehow outdo yourself with every single one of these. Seriously, this vid gave me the biggest boner i've ever had.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

That was awesome!

Very good work man! I laughed out loud multiple times during the video. I cant really think of any problems with it at all! It was definitely a solid video, keep up the good work!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Sweet! LAWLing is always nice to hear.

Zelda The Anoying Howling Zelda The Anoying Howling

Haha, very nice!

Well, that's totally what i was like the entire game! Nice job! Just touch up the animation a bit and that would have been solid! Keep it up!

[TG] Sad Sid [TG] Sad Sid

???

What the hell did i just watch??? That was so random! Ah well, i liked it anyways. Definitely seems like it could have used some more work though...

mario's galaxy mario's galaxy

Too Short!

Well, it was alright... it definitely could have been longer. I was thinking it would have fit in to a collab of super mario galaxy jokes, but just by it self... not so great.
like windtunnelarchives said, I definitely think a large project would be great!