Nameless 7 Part 4 Nameless 7 Part 4

The animation is great. The original music is great. The voice acting is great. Its just you know, not all that funny and, as luigiweegy said, progressing way too slow. I loved nameless 6 and always looked forward to more of these, but it just feels off.

Overall, the visual and audio quality is good enough to be up there with some of the best, but it just seems like its not hitting the mark on the comedy and story side.

LazyMuffin responds:

i thank ya and get ya.
its probably because nameless 6 had 10 minute episodes, but they did take a year each to make. were gonna pick it up from here on out, or at least try.

thanksss

Ninja Action New Year2015 Ninja Action New Year2015

I miss you

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

Awesome! Definitely as good as your first two ninja action's. I was also excited to see that you brought that guy back from the first one haha.

Overall, I thought it was great in every way. Make more like this, and less of the comedy things you've been making recently.

Broken Body Broken Body

The melody and drums were amazing during the second half of the song. They made it sound so intense and emotional. Freakin loved it.

Also, would you be fine with letting me do a remix?

Zipark responds:

Thanks Kylermannn. I'd like to hear your remix of my piece. So yes why not.

~:Lonely Forest:~ ~:Lonely Forest:~

Great stuff again dude. Your melodies are always nothing less than great.

~:Distance:~ ~:Distance:~

I know just what you mean with the melodies, man. I swear 50% of my production time is spent being frustrated while trying to make good ones.

I thought it was great altogether, but, to me, it really shined in the first two and a half minutes. Keep it up dude. I always love seeing your new stuff come up on my fav's box.